- Knowledge of Custom Software Development Services, Web & Mobile Services, Cloud technologies & Digitalization
- Knowledge of Angular, Drupal and .NET as platforms to deliver products & applications to clients
- Knowledge and understanding of the following business sectors: manufacturing, financial services, insurances, public sector, international organizations
- Results-oriented and organized
- Communication skills
- English (advanced)
- Romanian (native)
Softescu is looking to increase the team with a Business Development Manager that will bring value to potential customers around the world to create the next generation of digital transformation applications.
You will grow Softescu's existing client base, which has a high percentage of Fortune 500 brands on its track record. Our clients include SealedAir, Diversey, Harvard Medical School, Nasdaq, World Trade Organization, United Nations, NTT Data.
Manage all sales and post-sales activities by generating and building new and strong relationships with potential customers, learning about our software services, planning and tracking contractual milestones in direct link with the top management team.
You are seen as a trusted expert in using the latest versions of Drupal, Angular and .NET to create digital applications and that's because you maintain a deep understanding of the technology and discuss with customers the most relevant services for their specific needs.
Navigate complex organizations with confidence and proactively reduce churn risks. Build strong cross-functional relationships internally within Softescu so you can easily pull project’s estimates or solutions. Your clients easily get the results they want and get maximum value from us.
- You will be the voice, face and soul of Softescu for the potential clients in your portfolio for our solutions.
- Act as a key person for all kinds of negotiations, acting individually or - when the situation requires it - as the leader of the discussion team.
- Constantly create new and qualified relationships in terms of sales objectives by phone, email, meetings, relevant events and more.
- Generate new business using your portfolio of potential customers (overcoming the well-known barriers that sometimes appear: lack of information or even contact data, etc.).
- Every opportunity you discover and qualify deserves the best pitch: you'll create and deliver these pitches, with support from the design team.
- Your skill and passion will be essential in achieving and exceeding sales targets, thereby increasing our market share in various markets and segments.
- Achieve the sales target rates for your portfolio against quarterly goals.
- Create opportunities for discussions with potential customers to ensure a high openness to web development, web design, support maintenance for web & mobile projects, using your familiarity with the concrete solutions offered by Softescu and the best practices in the company.
- Write and submit proposals to bids and tenders to private or public organizations.
- Participate and represent Softescu at certain conferences and contractual commercial interest groups.
- Manage the transition between sales and delivery by facilitating a smooth collaboration of the top management team.
- Create customer profiles, maintaining in-depth knowledge of the customer, its features and users. Identify loss risks and cross-functionally orchestrate an appropriate response.
- Solicit input and feedback from customers using in-depth surveys.
- Escalate issues affecting goal achievement and surface status with key stakeholders to maintain forward momentum.
- Influence product design decisions by becoming familiar with emerging or unmet customer product needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide domain expertise as new products and services are rolled out to customers.
- Improve team effectiveness by mentoring new hires and improving customer success processes, journey maps and manuals/ work instructions.
- Use in-house software to record and schedule activity for portfolio management.
- Have a repeatable process to react quickly and consistently maximize activity.
- Work with initiative and self-discipline to discover, collaborate and close new business.
- Ensure all continuing education needs are met. You and the whole team will be kept up to date with a lot of technology: our training program is extensive!
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales, professional services or IT management consulting.
- 3+ years in successful B2B software client roles, demonstrating progressive responsibility with large clients (Fortune 1000).
- Proven sales success or portfolio ownership, passionate about bringing new business and needs generation.
- Excellent understanding of IT delivery models, pricing models, proficiency with technologies and business digitalization trends.
- In trend with the changes taking place in the market to create the next generation of applications for digital transformation, including security intelligence and event management. Familiar with business transformation through effective change management.
- Collaborative and reliable and able to establish credible work at all levels of an organization. Proven Trusted Advisor relationships with clients, particularly executive stakeholders in a B2B setting.
- Calm and composed under pressure, with the confidence and awareness of when to say "No" as well as to delegate.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking - able to address complex customer concerns and orchestrate resources and tactics to resolve them.
- Proactive team player who has new ideas when it comes to user adoption and mitigating churn; works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
- Attention to details, solve problems, follow up in a timely manner, prioritize customer issues effectively and optimistically.
- Demonstrate a passion for doing whatever it takes to ensure customers are delighted and receive value.
- Proficient in developing and performing effective presentations (Google Apps a bonus), able to grasp technical (complex) concepts quickly and make them easy to understand verbally, in writing and in illustrations (with help from our graphic designers).
- Willing to travel when necessary (eg. for promotion, networking, training or product launch).
- Knowledge of Drupal, Angular and .NET Technologies and their benefits and uses in the industry.
- Knowledge of Project Management, Business Analysis approach, Jira is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Business, IT, Marketing or Management.
- Fluent in English, a second foreign language is a plus.
Competitive benefits package
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus and sales plan specially built to motivate you to give the best results;
- Private medical insurance within the private network of health services Regina Maria;
- Private hospitalization insurance from Groupama;
- Changing eyeglasses program;
- Certifications / Accreditations depending on the professional plan;
- Career plan - professional coaching;
- Team buildings and different team activities;
- Specialization trainings;
- Personal development courses;
- Support in internal professional conversions;
- Multicultural team;
- Technical equipment for carrying out the remote activity;
- The possibility to work out of office/hybrid;
- Ergonomic desks/chairs at the office;
- Coffee/tea/snacks at the office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Company events/parties.